Terms of Service
1. Acquest Law, Inc. Website includes all Web pages under the site's domain URL.
2. Use of Acquest Law, Inc. Website Constitutes Acceptance. This Agreement will constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between you (individually and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of each organization you represent in connection with any use of Acquest Law, Inc. Website) and Acquest Law, Inc. By using Acquest Law, Inc. Website, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and agree to be bound by the provisions of this Agreement, exactly as if it were printed on paper and signed by you. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement in its entirety, then you must immediately stop using Acquest Law, Inc. Web site.
3. Business or Employment Use. Where you use Acquest Law, Inc. Web site in the course of your employment or business, you enter into this Agreement both on your own behalf and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of such organization which you represent, and references in this Agreement to "you" shall mean both you as the individual user of Acquest Law, Inc. Web site and you in your capacity as a representative of your organization.
4. Changes to this Agreement. Acquest Law, Inc. may remove, amend or replace any provision of this Agreement at any time, but, if it does so, Acquest Law, Inc. will post such changes on Acquest Law, Inc. Website at the URL terms-of-service.html.
5. Disclaimer. You agree to all terms of Acquest Law, Inc.'s Disclaimer.
7. Acquest Law, Inc. Intellectual Property. All of the Intellectual Property, including, without limitation, all content, text, graphics, video and sounds on Acquest Law, Inc. Website, and all computer code associated therewith, are the valuable proprietary property of Acquest Law, Inc., its licensors and contributors, and are subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property protection. You acknowledge and agree that Acquest Law, Inc. has expended substantial time and effort to create Acquest Law, Inc. Website, and the Content and Services provided through Acquest Law, Inc. Website, and that Acquest Law, Inc. exclusively owns or has been licensed by third parties to use and sublicense all rights, title and interest therein and all associated information, data, databases, images and other material.
8. Assignment. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement are personal to you and may not be assigned to any other party.
9. Force Majeure. Acquest Law, Inc. will not, nor will any entity that is part of Acquest Law, Inc., be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement for any failure or delay in performance caused by reasons beyond its reasonable control, including any natural calamity, act of God or a public enemy, act of any military, civil or regulatory authority, change in any law or regulation, disruption or outage of communications, power or other, failure to perform by any supplier or other third party, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Acquest Law, Inc. (or any entity that is part of Acquest Law, Inc.).
10. Waiver. Acquest Law, Inc. will not, nor will any entity that is part of Acquest Law, Inc., be deemed to have waived any breach by you of this Agreement, except by a written waiver expressly so stating, and such waiver will not be construed as a waiver of subsequent or continued breaches.
11. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will be limited to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
12. Complete Understanding. This Agreement constitutes the final and complete agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications, representations or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.